Job Title: Sr Project Manager
Location: PR/USA Remote
Project Duration: 6-12 Months
Description: Are you looking for a challenging, flexible, dynamic work environment? Do you want to be part of something that could change the game of the biotech industry?
At SOLTECHPR, you will work with a high-performing team who is passionate about using its expertise, project management, and digitization skills to find solutions to complex problems and take our clients’ businesses to the next level. We are looking for an experienced project manager to lead projects for the regulated industry (biotech, pharma, medical devices) in Puerto Rico and/or United States. This resource could be responsible for the following elements:
- Creating a robust communication and project plan to ensure that all the activities related to the project are successfully completed and that upper management is fully aware of its progress and outcome.
- Represent the project team and provide updates on the initiative’s progress in multiple forums.
- Support and assist in all phases of the project.
- Assist with project control and financial management, as well as with assessing and managing risks.
- Creating digital dashboards (and other elements) in Smartsheet for the project.
- Provide guidance and advice on project-related activities to key players and stakeholders.
- Motivate the team and foster an environment of collaboration and respect between team players and functions.
Additional tasks include:
- Work with subcontractors both under SOLTECHPR and/or the client.
- Constant interaction with the client’s upper management (via email, phone, or virtual/presential meetings)
- Respond quickly to managers, supporting the implementation of projects and organizational efforts to ensure timely and cost-effective delivery of high-quality products.
- Must be available to travel (~30% of the time).
Qualifications: The ideal candidate will have 5+ years of experience in the regulated manufacturing industry (Biotech, Pharma, and/or Medical Devices), and at least 2+ years as a Project Manager. The candidate must have experience managing the full lifecycle of projects (defining, planning, executing, implementing, controlling/sustainability) and an academic background in Engineering or Life-Sciences.
The following qualifications are required to be considered for this role:
- At least five (5) years of experience in the regulated manufacturing industry (biotech, pharma, and/or medical devices)
- Experience managing or leading cross-functional projects
- Good organizational and communication skills
- Full domain of the English language (written and verbal)
- Good presentation skills
- Available to travel when required
- Knowledge/experience in Biotech
- Knowledge on Smartsheet
- Project Management certification
What can we offer you?
A dynamic, challenging, and flexible working place in which you will be able to collaborate with, learn and grow from colleagues in a complex and high pace environment. At SOLTECHPR, we provide digitization and project management services to world-class biotech, pharma, and medical device companies worldwide. You will be representing SOLTECHPR while providing project management services to our elite clients in a remote/hybrid fashion. We offer you the opportunity to work for a top-tier companies from home (remote work) and the experience to connect with key players of the business and continue building your network at our client’s site.
In addition, as we are a digitization company, we will train you on digitization techniques and tools to monitor the project’s progress and improve communication with key players and stakeholders. You will receive full digitization and project management support from SOLTECHPR as needed. Our focus is to provide high-quality services and collaborate to add value and impact the client’s business.